Litpub Krapka Comma
- Address:Аntonovycha St., 14
- Subway:Ploshcha L'va Tolstogo
- Time of work: Mon-Th10:00-23:00; Fr 10:00-01:00; Sat 11:00-01:00, Sun 11:00-23:00
- Cuisine:Author's cuisine
- Average bill: till 250
Бронь по телефону
(044) 22-333-22, (066) 078-76-36
10:00 - 21:00
|Name and composition:||Portion:||Price:|
Описание заведения Litpub Krapka Comma
Literary pub Krapka Comma is a cosy,dog-friendly and kid-friendly restaurant located in the city center – 14 Antonovycha (Hor'koho) Str.
In the pub`s menu you will find:
- Hefty portions of seasoned meatand homemade sausages produced by the best local farmers
- House specialties from seasonal Ukrainian products and a number of interesting appetizers
- Home-brewed beer and a range of draught beer from Germany, Czech Republic and Belgium as well as bottled craft beer from the Netherlands and the United Kingdom
- Favorite cocktails of legendary writers
- Homemade lemonade, compote anduzvar (stewed fruit)
The pub`s entertainment includes: live rock, blues and jazz, DJ`s performances, literary evenings, cult films and important football matches screenings, free library, an opportunity to try one's hand at poetry or prose, travel meetings, pub quizzes, communication and foreign language speaking clubs.
Several times a year Krapka Comma hosts music marathons with 4-5 different artists performing each evening. These are charity events which give you the opportunity to join the common cause.
We will warmly welcome everyone, including guests with kids and pets – the only condition is to respect other visitors and not to bother each other. We provide children with kids` menu and a game room. Your pets will be also provided with water and treated as honorable guests.
One of the three halls is equipped with projection screen and aprofessional sound system that allows holding various events like banquets, seminars, quests and educational workshops.